Personal Sales Assistant
Your personal sales assistant does the stuff you hate to do! Your personal sales assistant can do phone calls, typing and deskwork that occupies your time and doesn’t make you money. With only a phone call, email or text you can pass on the busy work to your personal sales assistant and get back to doing what you do best – Build!Why?
: Most contractors got into business to work with their hands, not to follow up with prospects, use computers, spread sheets, software or manage daily tasks.
Complete Company Setup
Your personal sales assistant will put in your company information, user information and completely setup your bid database, templates and contact database. All you have to do is email or fax us the information. The setup of your product is the most time consuming part, so turn the work over to your personal sales assistant who can have you up in running in a few hours!How Your Personal GiddyUp Sales Assistant can help you:
Advantages to a Personal Sales Assistant:
- Enter new sales opportunities or leads.
- Update the status of new sales opportunities.
- Send customers appointment reminders, quotes, invoice, punchlists, etc.
- Send thank you emails for bid opportunities and job completions.
- Send periodic follow-up emails to solicit future work and referrals, etc.
|Saves you money: |
- Save 50% on the cost of an employee.
- No longer need to hire during busy times then cut back during slow times – we are here when you need us.
- No longer have to pay overtime.
- No indirect costs associated with an employee – just one monthly rate.
- No unexpected employee issues - No sick days, vacation days, emotional problems, etc.
- No arguments with family member and friends.
- Allows you to ramp up during busy times/ramp down when its slow.
- Lets you grow by providing the right people skills without increasing your overhead.
- No indirect costs, like office space, training, computers, etc.
- Provides business continuity (i.e. won’t walk out the door without notice).
|Saves you time:|
- No searching for another employee.
- No training a new employee.
- No management issues or hassles.
- No more late weekends doing office tasks you hate to do.